Monday 8 January 2018

30 Days of Sketches No.3 - You are my World

Following on from Sunday's post on Christy's 30 days of sketches project, here is my version of sketch No. 3 by Laura Whitaker. I love Laura's sketches so much.



I started with white cardstock and added some colour with the "packaging technique" and Mr Huey's mist in Sherbet.  I am still playing with the Cocoa Vanilla "You Rock" collection from my Design Team pack from Scrapping Clearly (did I mention how much I love this collection?), so all I needed to add were some sweet heart wood veneers from Flutterby Designs and some enamel dots from my stash.



Just look at that wonky stitching - no wonder I barely passed Textiles and Design at School. My skills have clearly not improved.



This layout came together really quickly. That is the magic of a good sketch.

Happy scrapping.



No comments:

Post a Comment