Friday 8 December 2017

Uniquely Creative November 2017 Kit...Part 1

Hi there,

If you have ever looked at Uniquely Creative's kits and considered getting them....just do it.
They are absolutely brilliant value and the projects are awesome.

I spent last weekend playing with November's kit.

I think I am up to my 10th layout from this kit but I am now down to a few scraps of paper...maybe I can squeeze out one more.






My first layout from the kit is "Sunshine" based on Tracey Schulz's awesome cover layout this month. The beach ball diecut was a fun addition to our kit this month. The Sunshine title was a die that was included - how awesome is that.

Layout No. 2 



Layouts 2 and 3 were based on Sue Plumb's amazing layouts this month.

"Soak up the Sunshine" started with a background I had messed up and absolutely hated....but it had the right colour. I was experimenting with Colour Blast Shimmer powders and it didn't quite turn out as planned.

So my horrible mess ended up pretty cute when based on Sue's gorgeous layout.

Layout 3




I will continue on with my layouts from the Nov Kit tomorrow...but as I said I would highly recommend them.

Thanks for stopping by

Happy Scrapping

Lisa J

No comments:

Post a Comment