Saturday 9 December 2017

Uniquely Creative Nov Kit 2017 .....Part 3




Hi there scrappy peeps,

I am continuing on with my share of my Uniquely Creative November kit layouts today. 

This layout (no. 7)was based on Kasia's awesome Beach Babe layout from the Magazine. I loved the scribbly circle die that was one of the add ons this month. I can see this one being used a lot in my layouts.



Layout number 8 was a challenge I set myself to use all the cute little barcode strips off of the Kaisercraft patterned papers.





I was pleased with how this turned out so it might be a go to layout when I get a stack of strips next to the trimmer.

I also made a pocket page to include the rest of the photos from our Shore Excursion at Tangalooma.


If you are counting along that is layout number 9 and I have more to share tomorrow ...

Happy scrapping

Lisa J

No comments:

Post a Comment