Thursday 20 July 2017

White With 1 July - Lavender Lane

July at White with 1 the challenge is to use Lavender Lane and for extra inspiration a very pretty moodboard.




Once again, this month I found myself struggling to find supplies in a suitable shade to match the challenge. I have improvised as best as I could with what I had - after all it is meant to be a challenge :)



I started my layout with a Heidi Swapp stencil and some impasto medium, followed by some Tatttered Angels purple mist applied with the packaging technique. It was a bit to purple so then I sponged over some Heliotrope Versacube ink to try and soften the colour a little.

I added some stamping both in Heliotrope and black archival ink. The floral stamp set I have used is from the July Uniquely Creative Kit.

I then layered some vellum and ancient paper from Stampin' Up! behind the photo.

I have used flowers, wood veneer from Kaisercraft, a Lil Davis clay phrase as my title, cut apart phrases from Flutterby Designs and two flair badges from Funky Flair Studio to embellish and finish off my layout.




Are you playing along this month at White with 1? Here is a look at the prize I won last month from the random draw thanks to the Scrappers Garden.



You have to be in it to win it.

Thanks for stopping by

Happy scrapping

Lisa

10 comments:

  1. Lovely layout - its gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at White ... with 1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply amazing background, it really sets a great tone for the whole layout. Thanks for joining us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful!!!! Thank you for playing with us at Whitewith one challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply stunning and if this is making do well ..... wow!!! Thank you so much for joining in with us on White…with 1.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous page Lisa! I just adore the background and what a lovely photo.
    Thanks for joining in at White... with 1!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love that stencil you have used. Your layout looks lovely Lisa.
    Thank you for joining us at White with 1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh just loving the background work. Thanks for joining us at WW1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice. Thanks for playing along with with us at White with 1.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice. Thanks for playing along with with us at White with 1.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow love your background. Thanks for joining in with us at WW1 :-)

    ReplyDelete