Friday 30 June 2017

Show Us Your Stuff June Challenge

I am trying out the Show us Your Stuff Challenge for June this month at the last minute.


I chose yellow and orange for my colours. They are just so bright and fun. Happy colours.




The handmade items included on my layout are two flair buttons from Funky Flair Studio and a sweet orange heart from Charms Creations.  I also included some hand dyed crochet doilies.

I love colour challenges like this for stash busting my ever growing scrap container. The papers I have used include Sassafrass, Amy Tangerine, 7 Gypsies, Shimelle and Simple Stories. I added some interest to the background with Studio Calico spray in orange and Dylusions Spray in yellow together with some random stamping with black archival ink.

Happy Scrapping

Lisa

2 comments:

  1. A really bright and fun layout, great design and great use of your handmade items. Thanks for joining us at SUYS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love this! The orange and yellow are perfect! Thanks for joining in at SUYS!

    ReplyDelete