Sunday 18 June 2017

Miss Rosy - June Kaisercraft Blog Challenge

Hello everyone,

This months challenge at the Kaisercraft Blog is to use circles (and 80% Kaisercraft product) so since I love circular designs and I had some new Kaisercraft goodies with their cute pet line Pawsome I decided to join in the fun.


I created a circle shape with splashes of white mist to start and then layered punched circles, hearts and diecut pieces from the Collectibles. I layered my photo mat on a kraft tag and added some pops of pink from the Kaisercraft Happy Snaps line. Since I have four boys, when I get a chance to scrap two of my girl dogs I like to make it a little girly. The final touches were some enamel dots and a supercute bone shaped paperclip that has been in my stash forever.

Here is a closer look at some of the cute diecuts

That little pup just reminded me of Miss Rosy so much it was the start of the whole page.

And how gorgeous is that woodgrain background paper. I think I will need extras of that sheet.

Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping.

Lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment