Sunday 18 June 2017

June Scrap the Boys Challenge

Hi Scrappers,

Over at the Scrap the Boys Blog this month they have a great colour challenge


I loved this colour combo. It is just so bright, fresh and fun.

Here is my take on the challenge


Love this photo of my boys with me back in 2013. Wow time really does fly. Must be time for another New Zealand adventure.

I have used the You Rock collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studios. The colours were just perfect for this challenge. The only other extras were a black and white text tag from American Crafts and a small cork heart.

Thanks for stopping by

Happy scrapping

Lisa xx

4 comments:

  1. Great boy page! The bright colours really pop! Thanks for joining us at STB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Lisa, so gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout Lisa. Thanks for playing along with the Scrap the Boys team.

    ReplyDelete