Sunday 18 June 2017

Boys will be Boys

Hi scrapbookers,

The Facebook event Rediscover your Stash 40 days of no spending hosted by Sara Scraps and Khristina Sorge has had some amazing challenges over the last month. One was this great sketch from Page Maps.





And here is my version of the sketch.




I still have to add my journaling on the notebook paper when I find my notes. I obviously put them somewhere very special.
The layout features the You Rock collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio.
Cocoa Vanilla's You Rock collection has to be one of my all time favourite collections. It is just so versatile.
The only items not from Cocoa Vanilla were the wood veneer stars from Flutterby Designs and the chipboard play sticker from Me and My Big ideas.

I wouldn't normally scrap on the diagonal like this but I am really happy with how the layout turned out.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Scrapping

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment